K. So, we are driving back from a quick shopping spree at Academy to pick up a few things for ACU's weekend opener in San Antonio. Well, Jaxon's being "Fussy" in her car seat...a little "waa" here, and a little "waa" there. This draws Mitch and I to our very first expirement of how we get Jaxon to be happy when she can't see us (because we are both in the front). What do we do? We start singing the theme song to the Backyardigans (of course we know it), and she stops crying! We stop singing...she starts to cry...singing again...not a peep. It's amazing how cute she is!
Doesn't she look like a lil' baller in this picture? Daddy has her wearing a bow like it's a sweat band.
Doesn't she look like a lil' baller in this picture? Daddy has her wearing a bow like it's a sweat band.























3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I guess I am going to have the learn the theme song too. I am so sorry to have messed up things this weekend. I sure will miss you JD! Love you guys.
That is a hoot! I wish I could've seen you and Mitch singing backyardigans. The things we can't imagine doing until parenthood!
cute story...
i miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment