Tuesday, June 3, 2008

August 2nd

Y'all are funny...and thanks Ashley for setting things straight for me. But yes, this is what is happening on August 2nd. At 12 am I will be driving to our local Books a Million and picking up my pre-ordered copy of Breaking Dawn.

I feel that some of you may have underestimated my obsession with these books and how A-mazing they truly are...only Val can understand...because only Val has taken me up on the offer of reading these books and truly feeling the same way that I feel.
In a way, it's scary how great these books are...I've never just re-read a book...every night my husband calls me a loser (in a joking manner of course), because I'm reading books that I've read 4 times now (of course, the 4th time through I was fast forwarding through to my favorite parts).

Maybe one day you will all understand how great it is...hopefully before December 12 (when the movie comes out), because you NEED to read it first...anyway

For those of you who could care less about the books (sigh*), I won't be putting amazing pictures of Jaxon up for a few days, only because my computer truly has had enough. It won't let me add anything else...amazing...I didn't really know a computer could refuse to do something, but it basically told me "NO! I'm stuffed...leave me alone!" So I went out and bought a new computer (YAY!)...but now I have to wait to set it up until I get an external hardrive to switch everything over...so...a few days I promise. Maybe while your waiting you should pick up a good book...I have a recommendation if you can't find anything.

4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

I do plan on getting started reading these books! Our Wally World didn't have them so next time I'm in the city ( yes, I am a country bumpkin ) I am going to get them. I've got to read them before the movie! Is there a Gilmore Girls book series? LOL!

Lynn said...

OH YEAH, and get that hard drive thing going.....I can't wait too long for pictures of my precious! And I'm not speaking of Mitch. Although he is precious.

Valerie said...

there is a gilmore girls book series.. but i think it's basically the the episodes in book form.. i can't be sure though.. and there were only a few..

but on to twilighty things.. yes.. obsessions abound.. i know i don't know some of you that read JD's blog.. but honestly.. you'll love this book series.. stephenie meyer's mind is an incredible place.

august 2nd seems so far away.. incidentally.. my sister's wedding on august 16th, doesn't seem so far away.. ironic, isn't it?

ok bye.. :)

hannah said...

I just ordered the first 2 books of the series. Do you now how many TV series and now book you have got me started on! I still blame 24 on you!