Sunday, June 8, 2008

Feeding the Ducks.

Well this weekend took us to some new adventures. My aunt and uncle came in town this weekend, so my uncle could play in a gig at a local coffee shop, and Jaxon attended her first "concert." I wasn't there so there aren't any pictures, but Mitchell said she had a LOAD of fun. She was absolutely filthy afterwords, so I'm sure she did have a blast. With them, they brought my little cousins. It's hard for me to believe that I have a four year old and an 18 month old pair of cousins but I do. Over the weekend, we just decided to call me, Aunt JD, and Jaxon and them are cousins. They can just be confused later.I'm sure you can guess what the 3 are staring at so intently, the Backyardigans. But if you can't really see what Jaxon's onesie says, it says "I was made in Texas." Too cute, Mitchell found it at Billy Bobs last year while he was at coaching school. We have been dying for it to fit her.
After everyone left Abilene, we decided to take Jaxon on an adventure and we went to feed the ducks. I've named this one Bella :)
Jaxon wasn't sure what to think at first...but she definitely got the hang of it. She may have slipped herself some bread too.


We were also enjoying the sunset at the park. You can't tell from the picture but that is what is going on.
Here she is trying to throw it.

And this is Billy Ray. Do you see his mullet. It could be considered a mohawk, but it's too low on his head...so it's a mullet, and he is Billy Ray.

So serious in her pink boots and wrangler outfit. I tried to get a picture of her butt, because it has the little leather Wrangler logo on it.



Here she is waving "bye-bye."

10 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

TOO TOO Cute. Love the duck pictures. Can't believe she is getting so big. Miss you guys. Know you had a busy weekend.

Kellianne said...

oh these pictures are tooooo cute! i love the shirt by the way! We miss you guys! come to houston!!!

Lynn said...

I can't stand it much longer. WHEN ARE YOU COMING?????? I have looked at this page a million times.

Hollie Reese said...

Those boots are so cute! We can't wait for you to come and play all week!

Valerie said...

ok.... her boots are SOOOO cute!!!!

Ashley said...

Too cute! We went and fed the ducks last night. Jaxons cousin, Avery, also snuck some old bread. ha ha!

Love you guys! Can't wait to see you! Bring Jaxon some clothes because we need to do a photo shoot.

:)

Heather's House said...

I am so excited to see yall this weekend. I am missing yall!!! Are yall coming to the Ville on Friday?? Call me. Love you.

Anonymous said...

When is Jaxon's birthday? What's your e-mail address? Is it still the ACU one?

How are ya?

hannah said...

You should come swimming with us sometime! My inlaws have a pool and I try to make it out there at least once a week. You should come over and hang out if not though so you can at least meet the babies. And I haven't seen Jaxon in a long time!

Giggi said...

Love her pink boots! She is such a cutie! Feeding the ducks is so fun! Love ya'll!