Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Fun!

I now have the coolest computer EVER...or at least the coolest computer I have ever had. Everything is set up and summer blogging officially begins. Today was Mitchell's first day home for summer and what did we do? We partied in the hot tub (we just filled it up so the hot tub wasn't toasty...rather chilly actually) Anyway Jaxon loved it and the bubbles!
Let me out!
She's always so serious.
Well sometimes she let's loose.

We also played in our little $2 pool, which she seemed to like, only it didn't have bubbles.
She mainly leaned over the side and picked the grass.

We have also learned how much Jaxon likes toilet paper and tissue.
Seriously, she will sit there and tear piece by piece for as long as I will let her.
We also have played in Nene's pool...she loves hangin' out in her swimmin suit.
And showing her muscles (that's what she's doing in this picture...it's too funny to watch).
I think she swallowed some water when this picture was taken.Not sure what they are looking at, but it looks like she has her hand up staring off into the distance. She's a clown.



3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

What a little water bug! She seems to love it. Swimming lessons are fixing to be a must! Doesn't her daddy have his red cross swim instructor t=shirt anymore? Glad the hot tub is up and going. I'll look forward to that on my next trip. Love you.

Giggi said...

Yea for summer! Looks like a fun first day off for dad! Water is definitely the place to be! It's so hot already!!! Looks like Jaxon will make sure you all have a good tan this summer! Love ya!

Valerie said...

interesting.. wasn't it yesterday where you called me because you thought box office was going to be swept up in a heap of rubble from a tornado??

what's with the sunshine??

anyway.. happy to see you're all having a great beginning of the summer!

Baby J is adorable as always!