Yesterday, I blogged about hitting thirty thousand and getting there felt glorious. All day long I had one goal in mind and if I reached it I would reward myself. So, I hit that mark and allowed myself to watch The Walking Dead.
Yup. Nothing screams reward like zombies.
If you watch TWD, what'd you think? Still a fan of Andrea? I am not...
Anyway, this morning, I woke up itching to write, and then I stumbled upon the ultimate distraction.
Yes, that is The Hunger Games trailer folks. I've probably watched it forty-seven times this morning. What I need to do is just close down my YouTube tab but I can't. I'm just so excited!! If you haven't read these books yet, what are you waiting for? They are fantastic!wonderful!amazing!
So now I must bargain with myself, again, if I plan on finishing the first draft of this book. I will not allow myself to watch this trailer until I get another 3000 words under my belt. Here goes nothing.
























4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
You are crazy!! You are going to need a new computer soon cuz you are smokin' that one up. ha
I know! We haven't had much separation ever since I started writing :o/
I had chill bumps the entire time I watched this trailer!!! I read the books and can't wait for the movie!!!!
Ashley! Omigosh, hello! It's good to see you, I didn't know you were photographing :D Also, these movies will be great and I cannot wait till March!
Post a Comment