There's one thing people can agree on around this time of year, and that is food!! So make sure you fill your plates, unbutton your pants, and enjoy a lot of it. Your momma, your granny, and maybe a daddy or two went to a lot of work to make your mouth smile...take advantage of today. If I hear about any of you counting calories I will personally come frown in your face.
Also, I'm thankful for so many things in my life but mostly the people in it. I'm thankful for my mom and dad and brothers. I'm thankful for the family that I married into, the bestest of friends anyone could have, my dogs (yes, they are people), and most of all I am thankful for my husband and two girls. Life would be so unenjoyable without them. My husband lights up my life and my kids make it even brighter.
Remember to count your blessings today and not your calories!!


























0 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
Post a Comment