Saturday, November 12, 2011

My kid...

Yes, this one...


has been fighting me on potty training for a little over a month or two...

She thinks it's a game. And for a long time it was a game that she was winning...

She would refuse to look at me when I sat her down on the potty...


and would rather stick two fingers up her nose than pee in the pot...


 and poke herself in the eye...

Well, she finally came around. For a week, we've been doing the #1 like a champ. But #2 was a different story. Until just now...

when she just came to me and said, "I need to go poopoo." And she did. And then she peed. 

Maddi Moo we are all so proud of you!!! Keep up the great...work. 

2 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

I LOVE the pictures along with the story. She is a mess. Tell her she is such a big girl and Neena loves her.

JD said...

She loves her Neena too!!