Well, Jaxon is now too big to fit into her bassinet. She has actually been too big for a while now. When I would wake up at night to the sounds of her grunting, she would be in the top right corner unable to go anywhere. So we decided it was time for her to sleep in her big girl bed...well she hasn't done that yet because I got the Pack-n-Play down which she absolutely loves. The first time she was in it she learned how to roll all over the place. We had her on her back, and in the middle of it. 2 minutes later she was on her belly and had done a complete 180. And when she is tired of playing she puts herself to sleep. These are a few pictures of how she fell asleep the other day.
Sorry you can't see her onesie but in case you were wondering, it says "Santa's Little Helper."
It's funny, the "blanket over the face...legs exposed" position is her daddy's favorite way to sleep too!
And this is how our lovely little girl wakes up every morning and after nap time. She just lays there and talks (sometimes she does it in her sleep and I think she's awake). She continued to just jabber on for about 5 minutes after the video cuts off...I would have recorded more but my memory card was full on the camera and it cut me off!
Sorry you can't see her onesie but in case you were wondering, it says "Santa's Little Helper."
It's funny, the "blanket over the face...legs exposed" position is her daddy's favorite way to sleep too!
And this is how our lovely little girl wakes up every morning and after nap time. She just lays there and talks (sometimes she does it in her sleep and I think she's awake). She continued to just jabber on for about 5 minutes after the video cuts off...I would have recorded more but my memory card was full on the camera and it cut me off!























7 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
i'm laughing right now at the video! i think she was making all that noise because she was pooping...haha!
She is making that contented "I just had a wonderful nap" sound. I know because I do it too! You really don't want to wake up but just can't get moving! She is precious for sure. It won't be long and the pack and play will be too little. She is growing fast! Love you guys.
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
hee.. the video is adorable!
and so is the baby girl!!
[^^ i messed up above.. ]
btw... i think you got spammed..
She's so precious! Can't believe how big she has gotten! We missed you at Thanksgiving! Hope we can get all the babies together for a picture soon! Love you!
So, how many times has Neena watched this video? OMG.....Neena get a life. Oh wait, I have one. And she is a major part of it. Along with her mommy and daddy. I MISS YOU and love you guys.
Post a Comment