Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm a big girl now!

Well after a day of slaving over a hot stove (the microwave), and mixing key ingredients to provide the perfect meal (breast milk and rice)...it is safe to say that Jaxon does not like my cooking. The faces in these pictures and videos are enough to prove it. All smiles before...not so much after. Oh well...it makes for cute pictures. I also threw in a few pictures of her passed out in her swing and in her chair. I love how "peaceful" she is. Especially with her mouth wide open and her hand stuffed in it...it is a blurry picture but you get the idea.


Happy Thanksgiving!












3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

Did you remember the salt and pepper? LOL. Just kidding. The first few days and bites are never very good but she'll love it. Maybe add some applesauce. That always spices it up. Love you guys!

Heather's House said...

I LOVE YOU JAXON!! Tell mommy and daddy to put some chocolate in your cereal...then it will be really good! HA

I love you all and miss you tons.

Kellianne said...

1. jaxon is toooooo cute!
2. i LOVE hearing Mitch talk in a baby voice
3. thats a pretty sweet mermaid tattoo
4. i love that I can look at ya'lls page and get updates!
5. Happy thanksgiving Doty Family!

Love you guys!