Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fussy Face

Our little princess is hardly ever angry. She is just the most content baby (which I have said a million times). Well this week she has learned what we call the "Fussy Face." She blinks her eyes, crinkles her nose, and cries out. It is just about the funniest thing we have ever seen, and I think she continues to do it because we laugh so hard at her. In fact her Uncle Michael decided he needed to record it last night...the camera is a little shaky only because Michael was laughing so hard while he was recording.

Now the best part of the video is when I try to console her by putting her on my shoulder, and she is "happy" for just a moment and she starts blinking again, and tries to complain but nothing comes out of her mouth! It's so funny...you'll enjoy! Oh, and at the end she really does start to cry...so you will get to see that too, it doesn't happen very often so we decided to keep it on the clip.

4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Kellianne said...

so that is so stinkin funny! she remind me of " i dream of jeanie" when she has to blink her eyes! ;)

Lynn said...

How precious is my little pooter! I miss her so much! I bet about 6 teeth are fixing to pop in on one day! She'll be able to have her own turkey leg! You are right that we never hear her cry.....I think she deserves an academy award for that performance! She is enjoying and working the audience. Love you guys....

Heather's House said...

that is pitiful! HA HA! I miss her... Wish we could be there or see you all for Thanksgiving.

=love you

Maurine said...

Oh my goodness she is cute! I'm so glad you emailed me... I can't wait to see her in real life!!! Maybe I won't be pregnant next October and can come and play and see everyone at the Alumni game... surely... :)