Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Day

Even though we were really sad we couldn't be with the Doty family in Smithville on Thanksgiving...we did have alot of fun in Abilene with the snow. Jaxon was in the funniest mood on her first Turkey Day. She helped me and Granny M. cook all morning long! And was full of funny faces as we sat around the table.


Around lunch time the snow began to fall...it was a perfect scene looking through our kitchen window.Petey and Tex really wanted to go outside and play in the really cool white stuff. And when we finally let them...they had the time of their lives. They wrestled, ran as fast as they could, ate the snow, and rolled around in it.


Can you find Petey?


We took Jaxon out there too for a few minutes, she didn't know what to focus her eyes on with the hundreds of flakes falling around us!

Look at Texas trying to eat the snow in the bottom right...I think Petey is eating the snow in the background, I can't really tell.This is what our house and cars looked like.
Now that Jaxon is teething...she LOVES to bite (or gum) her tongue. It is the funniest thing...the faces she makes are great...adn then she starts to foam at the mouth too. There are bubbles everywhere.


Unfortunately Texas blew the big game again...in fact it put Jaxon to sleep.

6 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

We missed you guys so much too but it sounds like you had a great day. I wish we had seen the snow too. Maybe we will get to go to the BIG game next week, we'll see. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have been there to enjoy the snow. It looked like you had a great time. But you were missed here. I am anxious to hear the outcome of your game today. Love you guys much. Nana

Heather's House said...

Oh, how fun to have snow!! Wish we could have been there. We missed yall terrible! Jaxon is getting so big! I can't wait to see yall!

Love you

Kellianne said...

i cant believe how much it snowed in abilene!!!!!! Jaxon is getting cuter and cuter every post! i just love her smile when her little nose is all crinkled up! :) i need to come visit you guys! miss you

Ashley said...

She is too too cute! We missed yall over Turkey Day but now we can all be jealous of yalls snow

Love you guys!

Danni and Bryan said...

I miss snow! And I miss you guys!