



Here are some more fun pictures and a little video of her eating her toes. Her flexibility amazes me. There are also some pictures of Petey giving her kisses...and her kicking him in the ear...and petting his ear with her feet...and he wanted to lick all over her...and then I wouldn't let him...so he went outside and ate the waterhose (Texas is angry with him for not sharing). k the video wouldn't work...maybe next time!

























2 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
All three of my little grandbabies in one blog! Even the hairy ones who love Neena too. Miss you guys.......love you.
I just want to eat up her cute little cheeks - she is so cute! (Oh - and I would eat up Petey and Tex's cheeks too - but like Lynn said - they ARE pretty hairy and i am not quite sure if dogs have cheeks??) I love you guys - all 5 of you) Love, Danni
Post a Comment