Good evening!! I didn't forget about my Countdown to Christmas/These are a Few of my Favorite Things post of the day...I've just been a busy woman today. I know, it never happens, so I hardly know how to handle them when they come around.
Christmas song for today is Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee.
I cannot hear this song without immediately thinking about my favorite Christmas movie, Home Alone. This movie strikes so many Christmas memories for me, and it's adorably awesome.
You can't tell me you've never acted out this scene.
This is pretty much a Christmas movie appreciation post from this point on. All of these are favorites that I can't go without.
The Elf
I desperately want to celebrate Christmas at Hogwarts.
Love Actually
This movie makes me cry every time. And this scene...every time I watch it my heart grows three sizes. I now have an enlarged heart.
The Muppet Christmas Carol
I love both the animated and Jim Carey version--well I suppose that's animated as well.
Charlie Brown Christmas
Of course there are many many many more, like White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story (which makes me want to poke my eyes out), but these are the ones I can't go without. What are some of your favorites?
Thanks for checking out my blog. Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a stay at home mom of two and a coaches wife. I love chasing my girls around every day and when they give me the chance I like to write. Right now I'm working on my first novel and taking coffee by way of IV.
My Biggest Fan!
The keepers of my heart.
Little Miss Jaxon
I have my own Fancy Nancy.
Maddi Moo!!
My most favorite trouble maker to ever walk the planet.
0 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
Post a Comment