Thursday, December 1, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Hello all!!! It is December and I couldn't be more excited about what this means for me. First of all, I'm done with NaNoWriMo. I completed their 50,000 word goal and became a Winner last night. Now, I plan on taking this month to look at my family, read a few books, and clean my house. It needs it.

Anyway, this post is not about me being done with the first draft of my novel. Since I love the Christmas season like Harry loves his wand, I have decided to copy ABC Family and do my very own 25 Days of Christmas!! Also, take note, that if you're already tired of the Holiday season, this blog is not for you...at least not for the next month.

Let me start you off with a Christmas song for your hearing pleasure.

Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel
by Laura Cooke

Okay, on this first day of December, I would like to put forth my undying love for Christmas Jommies. Jommies, you ask? Well, they're pajamas, and I love 'em. Today was pajama day at the Mother's Day Out, which means even though my kids went to bed in what they planned on wearing we were still late to school.

Here is a photo of some of  the little rugrats I have in class. You should know, every single kid in the class laughed at me for calling them jommies. I don't blame them...it's a weird word.


 I also took a few quick shots of the girls before we left home.  


Look at the adoration here....I caught them at a very odd moment.
Kidding. These girls love each other and their Christmas Jommies too. 

Merry Christmas to all and to all....I'll see you tomorrow. 

0 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.: