Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Christmas song of the day is Silent Night sung by Laura Cooke. She has a three song Christmas music sampler on that website I mentioned yesterday. It's also free and beautiful and I just love it.

This song sums up most of my childhood nights. During the very few moments when I wasn't listening to my parents (because, hello...I was perfect (kidding (only, sort of))) and refused to go to sleep, my dad would have to pull out the big guns. He sung me to sleep with Silent Night. I have a lot of memories from growing up and naturally they run slim towards the younger years...but this is one thing we shared that I will never forget. 



Also? Do any of you have a Pizza on Christmas Eve tradition? Because, growing up that's what we did and I LOVED it! Pizza should always be combined with presents. What sort of Christmas Eve digestive traditions do you have?


0 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.: