Thursday, December 6, 2007

19 Days till Christmas!

WARNING
You are about to encounter the longest email ever. First of all I have a few updates. Jaxon is now 5 months old today. I really can't believe it, it seems like only yesterday that I was laying in that hospital bed scared to death of what was about to take place. She is now about to crawl in maybe 2 minutes. It's amazing, she gets up on all fours...rocks back and forth, back and forth...scoots her knee up to her chest then DIVES forward! Already dreaming of playing Centerfield and Shortstop! I'll have a video of this soon enough.
Mitchell has another big game this weekend at Texas Stadium against Hebron...so keep Abilene High in your prayers, so they can press on towards their goal of a State Championship.
In the rest of this blog, I have a survey that my friend had on her blog, (with my answers obviously) and I added some of Jaxon's photo shoot pictures for her Christmas card. Enjoy!

1. Where was the first time you ever kissed the last person you kissed? Well I was driving in my car and trying to make a left. He was in my passenger seat...and when I leaned over to check if any cars were coming from the right side, he leaned up and kissed me...So Smooth.
2. What's the greatest thing that happened to you today? My prayers came true...every night I ask God for another chance to hold my precious daughter alive and well in the morning.
3. How many best friends do you have?true friends? I’ve been blessed with a handful of those, but all of my favorite ones live hours away or states away
4. Would you rather get up early or sleep in?sleep in...always, which has basically become 8:30!

(and one...and two...and three...and four)

5. Tell me where you got each article of clothing you're wearing? Well, my shirt and my pants are both from ACU's campus store...my undergarments are from Target...and my shoes my granny gave me (I'm so cool).

6. What's the closest thing to you that is brown?My dog Tex...he is literally laying over and under my granny's shoes!

7. What would you change about your life right now? Not much...my weight I guess...or work out habits.

8. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth? The last time I cried over the truth, was the hardest moment in my life, and I would never wish to go through that again. I'd rather smile over a lie...I'm good at detecting lies from people anyway...which really does make me smile.

(Mommy that is 10, can I stop now?)

9. What's on your bedroom floor right now? Bills and baby toys.

10. Who was the last person you got into an argument with? Well, I'm sure it was Mitchell, who else do I have to argue with?

11. Do you trust people? Well, maybe...I have been burned by a lot of friends in the past...so really no, just a select few.

12. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?Georgetown...lots of trees and beautiful houses...or Playa del Carmen...no trees and it's just plain beautiful.

13. Have you ever been out of the country?Well I went to Australia to play softball 8 years ago...and then a little over 3 years ago I went to Cozumel and Playa del Carmen for our honeymoon!

14. Could you go a day without eating? I guess I could...but why would I want to do that?

15. How much do looks matter? I'd like to say no...but really, I talk about the funny looking people more than the next guy...I do try to find beauty in everyone though.

17. When was the last time you had your hair cut? November 2nd...odd that I remember the day, but it was the same day as the Abilene High/Cooper game...and that day was ingrained into my memory.

(Look at the drool lying in her neck rolls)

18. Would you rather be mad or sad? smad.. like Sookie! (I agree with you here Val.)

19. Does it take a lot to make you cry? umm...that really depends on the time of month, time of year, softball season or not, sports movies or not...

20. What's the best feeling in the world? To have Jaxon fall asleep on me...and then Petey and Tex sleeping on my legs.

21. Are you close with your mom? We have drifted...but I will never stop loving her.

(Can I open it?)
22. Are your parents strict? HA! my parents were very strict with me...PG 13 movies...maybe...I couldn't say crap, piss or sucks...which my 10 year old brother says (well he doesn't say piss...because he gets on to me for that), and if I were a child in my parents household now-a-days I wouldn't be able to talk about Harry Potter :(
23.Do you tell your parents everything?ummm no not really...it may be that whole strict thing, and me wanting to keep things from them so I wouldn't get into trouble. Like the one time I told them I went to see the movie Flubber when really I went to see Scream 2.
24. Would you rather be a bird or a fish? Can I be a dog?
25. Name one fear you have? Well, my fears have changed recently...but anything happening to my daughter scares every hair on my body.

(How do I get inside?)

26. If you need to go to the store a block away, do you walk or drive? Well I think I would drive...we live in an okay neighborhood...but you never know these days.

27. Does the thought of marriage scare you? To the right man...not at all.

28. How many kids do you want? Well I have 3 cool names picked out...and one is already used up!

29. What's your favorite color to wear? Well blues and greens do cool things with my eyes...but I love how Black just makes 90% of my body disappear.

(Really now, can I eat it?)

30. Who was the last person in your bedroom besides you? Well, Granny I guess...or Petey like drinking out of the toilet in my bathroom, so probably him.

31. What are you doing today?Well at this point of the day, all I have left is Grey's Anatomy!!

32. Would you rather be rich & sad or poor & happy? Really what kind of a question is that...I think if I had the possibility of being rich, I would still be a happy person

33. Do you work out? Well it makes Jaxon's "mommy juice" disappear when I work out...I say that because it gives me a really good reason to say no...but it really does...I've tried.

(You want me to do what?!)

34. What would you do if you found a dinosaur egg? hmm open a dinosaur theme park with electric fences, open it up to the public and make millions of dollars...o wait that was a movie.

35. Do you get bored easily? No...I'm easily pleased with sitting and doing nothing.

36. What's something that someone can do that really bothers you? Make excuses, or place responsibility on someone else.

37. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger? I think I did...do you think going from Jennifer to JD counts as changing your name?

38. Do you wish you were famous?Nah...well it depends on what I'm famous for...definitely not like the Nebraska mall shooter.

39. Do you make a wish at 11:11?how come?? I do...and I have no idea why

40. When you're at the beach, do you swim or lay out more? Swim...less people see you when you are hiding in the water

41. Who's the last text message you received from and what did it say? It was from one of my pitchers...it said "OK, see you there."

3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Kellianne said...

your pictures of Jaxon are just too precious! In one of those pictures with her shirt off you can see her little "fluffies"...hehe!can't wait to see you guys after the first of the year! we need to schedule a date!

Danni and Bryan said...

She is so freakin's adorable! I smile at every picture of her that I look at! I especially love the commentator notes under each picture. I miss you guys. Have you heard about the vacay our husbands are planning for us next year. That would be SO AWESOME! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

How CUTE!!