Saturday, December 1, 2007

Who'da thunk it?!!

We beat Southlake!!! What in the world...really, it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I believe just about everyone in that stadium shed a few tears. I know I did. My husband has worked so hard and sacrificed alot of family, and totally deserved to be a part of a game like that, and WIN. It was great to be there, those kids and coaches deserve it. Here are a few things that went on. Alot of the pictures are somewhat like "Where's Mitchell (Waldo)?"
Through the tunnel...
Getting Ready...
The National Anthem I'm sure he's yellin at someone here
I love this picture! The only thing not in motion is Mitchell. And what is a blog without a cute, funny picture of the one and only Jaxon?!
Until next time. Go EAGLES!





2 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Kellianne said...

psycho stalker is back!

i'm very impressed about the AHS win! Congrats to mitchell! I'm also impressed that Abilene High actually has A TUNNEL to run through??? wow! big bucks right there! my high school is doing amamzing in playoffs too! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES! kauw kauw kauw! ( thats what an eagle says!)

Valerie said...

umm.. i know pretty much nothing about football but i know that a win is a good thing! and you're very excited about it so that makes it even better! so yay!!

but that picture of mitchell standing there and all the players are blurred a little.. that's pretty dang cool!! it's like what the movies do!! well shot JD.

and of course.. jaxon.. adorable as always.