Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thuper Exthiting Thursday???

I don't have anything to say about Jaxon except that she is totally excited about Christmas (or I am for her). She really seems to be getting over her first cold...especially since she handed it over to me (YAY!!)

On the other hand, this is a fun video of one of my friends a few years ago...I would love to see if she could still do this. I was going to put this video on "Wordless Wednesday" because it always leaves me speechless...however the computer and I did not see eye to eye yesterday. Anyway without further ado...here is Kellianne!! And I have no idea why this video is sideways...it's just going to be one battle that I am not having with my computer.

3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Valerie said...

can you believe that that is my body double?!?!?!

i would have tripped over the bat on the first pass!!!

i miss those days... oh so much!!!

Kellianne said...

oh my stars!!!!

so i'm going to confess something here, when I first saw that you had a new blog and it was a video I was like eh...a video of one of your friends...WHOOOPTY DO! Then as I looked a little further and saw my name and saw that it was my body in that video I started to laugh so hard! I can't believe you HAVE THIS VIDEO!!! My mom watched it with me! :) You just made my day! I love you for that... and yes, i miss those days oh so much!

Ashley said...

That is creepishly cool. And I think I just made up that word.

See you in a few days!!