Ok, so the game mentioned below was much bigger than I must have portrayed. For those who know nothing about Southlake football...they are ranked 2nd in Texas and 5th in the nation...they haven't lost to a Texas team in, I dunno how long...They have won State in 4a and 5a for the last 10 years (maybe an exxageration, but pretty close)...and they always, ALWAYS knock Abilene High out of playoffs at this round.
And now for details of the game...we won 22-21...bigtime nail biter. They had the ball on the (what seemed to us fans) 1 yard line (maybe 5) with maybe 20 something seconds left in the game and fumbled the ball on the snap and A-High recovered it. They could have simply kicked a field goal and put us through our misery once again, but no Texas Football Angels smiled on us instead!

Just another cute picture of my Texas Angel.























4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
so happy for mitchell and AHS!!! About the trip to Abilene, danni and i are going to plan something, our boys are going to tag along too! :)
wait... does Jaxon suck her fingers? cause it looks like it in that picture!
I am still hyped up and I wasn't even at the game! The radio announcer made it sound pretty exciting for sure. You got some great field shots....but of course, my favorite is the Texas angel sucking her fingers! Hurry home! I miss you guys.
I loved the pictures of Wheres Waldo...I mean Mitch! HA HA! They were great. And Jaxon looks adorable as always...what a sweetie pie. I won't show Reid that pic of Michael there...he will be sad he missed. He wanted to go so bad. He looked for the game online and on the radio all day.
Anyway, Great Job Bubbie. Miss you.
Love you too
Post a Comment