Monday, December 3, 2007

The Backyardagins

Well we have a favorite TV show. It's hard to believe that at (almost) 5 months old, we can love television...but it is possible. Anytime Jaxon hears "Hi! I'm Pablo...and my name's Tyrone," she turns to find the TV. For 25 minutes Jaxon can be glued to the TV to watch the Backyardagins. It's quite amazing.


And then after a full day of the Backyardagins, what do we do? We fall asleep with our butt in the air!!


And yes Kellianne, she is a finger sucker. That is how she puts herself to sleep. And it's not just any fingers...it's her middle and ring finger. So go ahead...put those fingers together to your thumb and what symbol does that make? That's right...GO TEXAS!

5 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Ashley said...

So Precious and she is getting so big! I miss her! Avery wants her to come over so they can play Americas Next Top Model for me. ha!

Avery, too, loves the Backyardigans. But her absolute fav is Dora. Yes, my child FLIPS out when she hears D-D-D-Dora, D-D-D-Dora....ha ha haha! Hey, its educational...im submitting my child to some spanish.

Danni and Bryan said...

She is so stinkin' cute! That is hilarious how her little tush is in the air. I just want to squeeze her little cheeks! She REALLY is watching the TV isn't she! I love her!

Kellianne said...

She looks like a little woman laying there watching her favorite soap opera...hahaha! She really just gets cuter and cuter, but I'm sure you know that! I actually am quite a fan of thumb suckers and finger suckers. I was a thumb sucker myself. PRO-PHALANGE SUCKING! hahah

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys are doing well and I just have to say that Jaxon is precious!

Valerie said...

hehe.. she sleeps like an ostrich!!

cute!