With the first baby sickness, comes alot of other new things. Things like cool mist humidifiers, saline drops, etc. Something Jaxon is pretty fond of right now is the baby Vicks...something she's not so fond of is the baby bogie sucker. Well as Jaxon is getting used to things...so are the dogs. As much as Jaxon hates the baby bogie sucker, I think she talked Petey into destroying it for her...
I'm not sure how Pete was able to get this, seeing that it was high on her changing table. But he did and now its gone...lucky for Jaxon, we have 5 more.(
(This is an OLD picture of him, and he is HUGE now compared to this...anyway, this is his "I'ma P.I.M.P" picture)
Now Texas, remember this crazy guy...he is totally infatuted with her cool mist humidifier. Basically it is a fan...he sits there infront of it the majority of the day. And just imagine...if you have ever blown in a dogs face/ear they do a couple of things. One is that their ears bob up and down...and the other is that they "bite" at you. Well this is what Tex does all day. He's so funny.
This is a video of Jaxon trying to crawl. Of course she was doing it alot better when the camera was in front of her face. Enjoy!
So how is Jaxon? She may be doing better...I really can't tell. She does seem to be miserable when her Vicks rubs off...but other than that, she is still the snot nosed face kid she was the other day. And not just snot nosed. When she woke up an hour ago, she had crusty snot on her eyelids and cheek. I couldn't help but laugh, and she looked at me like "how dare you laugh at me in this condition?" She is exhausted. She has been sitting in my lap twice now, when she just starts to nod off (like an America's Funiest Video...only there is no bowl of food, for her to fall into). She did sleep A LOT better last night than she did on Saturday night. AND she reached for me yesterday...my heart broke. It was so cute, after our rough night, Mitch was going to hold her before he had to go to work, and I was making breakfast. I came in to see what she was doing on his lap...she smiled and leaned over with her arms out for me! I love her.























2 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
that video is tooooooo cute! she looks like she is flying whenever she throws her arms out and legs back! oh goodness i just want to hold her and squeeze her!!!
Poor baby! I can't see this video at work, but I am definitely watching it when I get home!
Post a Comment