Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wild Woman

About 25 years ago, I had my first encounter with allergies, being congested, boogers running down my face etc. And I remember the way I would sleep because, still when I get sick like that...I sleep the only way possible for me to breath. First I'll turn and toss for a few hours but I always end up sleeping Indian Style with my legs and bending over at the waste while lying my arms and head over a mound of pillows...well why is that important?
This morning at 4am I heard, what I had thought to be bubbles blown out of Jaxon's mouth. I was more coming out of her nose than her mouth...but there were definitely booger bubbles everywhere. Poor child.
I sat in the bathroom with her at 4:30 and turned on a HOT shower to let the steam build up...I've used the humidifier and everything. Good news is, that I have the most compliant baby ever...and she's still really not fussy. She does not however not being able to breath while she eats. Anyway...to compare her sickness to what mine use to be like...she fell asleep in the middle of her bed earlier, and when I went to check on her this is what I found.
Before I had the camera she originally had her right arm around the Lamb in the top right corner.
Now she's holding on to her bumper pad.
Oh and Abilene High just won again!!! 20-10 baby...we take on Pflugerville (however you spell that) next week! I obviously missed the game due to Jaxon's poor nose/throat/chest...but we won!

2 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Kellianne said...

Sooooooo happy for AHS!!! My old high school played Katy yesterday, # 1 or 4 ranked team in the Nation and we got our butts handed to us! But...the announcers were telling the fans the scores of other football games that were going on and they said AHS won and I was sooooooo happy! wahoo! poor little J... she needs her baby kellianne to make her feel better! :)

Danni and Bryan said...

Sweet! Bryan got Mitchell's text message saying they won. And by the way, Bryan said if they go to state...we will BE THERE! I love you! And I love Jaxon - she is perfect!