I know I have already blogged today...but I feel that everyone of you need to see my charming husband in action. I mean on the gym floor for the Abilene High Pep Rally. If any of you have ever seen "Evolution of Dance," a video from YouTube, that is where this is inspired from. If you haven't seen it, then you need to watch that one first from YouTube. If you have enjoy the AHS teachers and coaches. If you need help finding Mitch...he is one of the coaches who is doing the Robot...and towards the end dancing. Through most of the video you can see him bouncing up and down in the back left part of the screen. Enjoy...cuz I sure did!
Now I couldn't ever figure out how to put a Youtube video on here...so here is the direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YluMRU2wAl8























1 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
now that is why i get along so well with your husband! haha too funny! When does AHS play? I'm rooting them on!!!
Post a Comment